Written by: Jennifer Martin
The Holiday shopping season has arrived (what actually happened with all the time?!) and we’ve got the best gift ideas for everyone on your list! We’ve curated a list jam packed with Eco-friendly brands, products that everyone is wishing for, and probably a few things you’ll want to keep for yourself!
P.S…. don’t forget to follow us on Instagram to see our 12 Days of Christmas deals and steals! We will announce the daily sale starting December 12th!
The Quintessential Yogi Kit:
- Chic Bra in Lilac, $45: Swanky and stylish, featuring a crisscross design in the back, and a scooped neckline in the front.
- Luna Grip ToeSox, $20: Perfect for yogis, and Pilates practitioners alike… especially as the weather cools down and you need and extra layer of warmth!
- Storm 4″ Foam Block, $17: A Strong, and supportive block with a sleek marbled design.
- Yoga Mat Cleaner, $12: Natural, free from synthetic cleaners. A great cleaner for weekly use.
- BlocSoc Block Cover, $20: Take with you to the studio to cover loaner blocks & keep things sanitary!
- Cotton D-Ring Yoga Strap, $15: Exceptionally strong, and ready to support you through the whole practice.
- Go Move Mat Carrier, $20: Carry your mat with ease wherever you go! Easy to use, and a simple chevron pattern.
- eQua Hand Yoga Towel, $20: Absorbent, and an essential as you work up a sweat.
- PRO Mat in Chromite, $110: This ultra-dense, durable mat has unmatched comfort and strength. You need a mat, as strong as yourself.
The Dancer & Mover:
- Capezio Twist Back Modal Leotard, $40: Made of an ultra soft modal fabric, that breathes and moves with you. Twisted, crisscross details on the back.
- Capezio Ribbed Crop Top, $35: Mock turtleneck, and keyhole back. Ultra soft material. and supportive lining.
- Bunheads Hair Ties & Bobby Pins, $4.50-$7: A basic necessity in every dancer’s bag! Offered in all colors, to match with your hair.
- Bunheads Stitch Kit, $9: Another item for all dancers! Sew your pointe shoes, and slippers with ease. In a convenient and cute package!
- Capezio Hanami Split Sole Canvas Shoes, $23: A split sole design with streamlined fit and contour. Plus… until Dec 15th you get a free pair of tights with the purchase of any Hanami shoes!
- Soma System Trigger Point Roller, $25: Release any muscle tightness, and hydrate your connective tissue with this roller! A gift of relaxation for anyone!
- Capezio Ultra Soft Tights, $15.20: Feel truly unstoppable in these semi-opaque tights!
The Eco-Conscious & Stylish:
The Newest Brand to arrive at HelloYoga! Designed by a small family company located in Santa Cruz, CA. All of their pieces are organic, ethically made by people paid a fair wage, and with low impact dyes and recycled materials! It is a brand that offers well-made, quality clothing paired with a conscious effort to help the world in the effort!
Featured above our some of our favorite pieces:
- Synergy Bowie Jacket, $120: Long torso, detailed collar, and zippered details will help keep you warm all winter long
- Synergy Sanctuary Pant, $70: Easy, jogger style with detailing at the calf. Vibrant colors, and oh so soft feel!
- Synergy Scout Vest & Chandler Top, $60 & $75: Pairs well together with deep hues, and detailing on both pieces.
The Accessory Queen:
- Charged Stone Bracelets, $25: Made and charged in a Sedona, Arizona vortex. Semi-Precious gemstones, and completely beautiful.
- Silk Herbal Eye Pillow, $16: Herbal- induced relaxation. The scent of lavender, orange peel, and peppermint. Plus, the weight of organic flaxseed to ease tension in the eyes and brow!
- Mala Necklace, by Mala Wanderer, $108: A handmade, and designed mala from a local teacher in Reno! Absolutely beautiful necklaces for meditation, or just a simple reminder. P.S… we also have Mala Making Kits for the crafty person on your list!
- Gold or Silver Lotus earrings, $55: Simple, and elegant made out of either sterling silver or 18K gold. A lovely pair to wear daily.
- Chakra Pillar Candle, $9: Fair Trade, made with vegetable wax and 100% essential oils.
- Leather Ponytail Cuffs, $18: A cute way to dress up any hair style. A brand created by domestic violence survivors, and supports that same cause.
- Prana Foundation Wrap, $69: Soft organic cotton wrap. Perfect for layering as the weather gets colder.
The Reno Lover:
We are so in love with Reno, Nevada! What better way to showcase that affection, than with a shirt or sticker that shouts it to the world! Here’s a few options that fly off the hangers at HelloYoga!
- With Love From Reno Off the Shoulder Long Sleeve, $50: Oh so soft, simple, and totally cute! Local gal, Sommer has created a brand we can’t get enough of!
- Reno Love. Black Everyday Tee, $32: Another way to showcase your city! Made for us by Truckee Love.! We are the only ones in Reno carrying this! Plus, we have stickers for your car and water bottle too!
- With Love From Reno Pink Vinyl Sticker, $8: An easy stocking stuffer that will make anyone smile. We also have one other sticker style if black is more your color!
If you let me keep rambling, I could fill many more pages! But, we are so proud to offer a variety of products that could make anyone happy! We also have a small Men’s section that we continue to grow! Don’t forget, we have weekly classes to fold into your busy holiday schedule!
Thank you for shopping small this holiday season, and brightening our lives with your presence!